The Mindful Brand Challenge
Create a Brand that Aligns with your Purpose
You've been working on your business, growing your brand, and suddenly you realize you don't really know what you are doing. Or why you are doing it. Or when you stopped prioritizing certain things over other ones. Why are you even trying out that strategy that you didn't like? And how come you no longer feel connected to what you are doing?
It's easy to lose track. There are so many distractions, so many gurus telling us to do this or that, and so many tasks on our to-do lists.
It's time we take some time to realign our purpose.
This self-paced program, The Mindful Brand Challenge, will help you reconnect with your goals, your audience, and your purpose.
- A brand feels cohesive across different marketing channels.
- A brand that represents your purpose and what you stand for.
- A brand that flows seamlessly in front of your audience, so they can connect with you and understand your message.
- A brand that won't just be a pretty thing—it will be the strategy to achieve your dreams and goals!
New to Journaling and/or Mindful Practices? No worries, we've got you covered:
- The introduction of this challenge will guide you to a free workbook that will fill in everything you need to know to start journaling for your business.
- We include recommendations on how to pace yourself and keep yourself accountable so that you can see results from your mindful practices.
- We include both personal prompts, for you to journal on, and discussion prompts, for you to talk about with others, so that you can engage different parts of your brain in the process, and learn what works for you best.
- BONUS we created print-friendly worksheets you can use to journal if you don't have a journal yourself.
This challenge includes five prompts to help you realign different aspects of your brand, step by step. Each prompt includes the following:
- A Lesson section, with a short explanation of the topic we are addressing and how it applies to you and your brand.
- A Personal Prompts section, with questions for you to ponder for yourself. After thinking about them for a while (we recommend at least overnight) you can journal about it in whatever way works best for you: notebook, app, or audio recording. If you don't have a journal, you can download the print-friendly worksheets we added to this challenge, so you have a space to write freely, doodle, connect, highlight, etc.
- A Discussion Prompts section, with more prompts for you to start conversations. This conversations will often prompt further things that you can consider, journal about, and just become aware of in general. It also helps you stay accountable, because it requires you to act beyond just this challenge, and results come from actions!
- A Song recommendation, featuring one song per prompt that might help you concentrate, mediate, motivate, etc. I feature a different genre for each prompt, to expose you to different music and maybe help you find a new type of music to help you during your mind exploration practices.
And the best part is, you can take this challenge again and again, whenever you feel disconnected from your brand again and want to realign it with your purpose.
Sara is the founder of Stargazed Studio, and is a designer specialized in branding and UX that connects people. She is passionate about educating and helping others who want to start and grow their own online-based business through intuitive branding and mindful strategy. She uses her experience as an introverted entrepreneur to teach through her services, blog, newsletter, and the programs she provides through Grow Together Education.
Sara is a Slytherin, INFJ, and enneagram 2w3. She was born in Costa Rica, but currently lives in Utah, where you can find her every Friday evening at home, eating pizza and watching SciFi with her husband and her doggie.