Mindful Holidays Challenge
Create and Implement a Balanced Holidays Plan for your Business and Personal Life
Holiday Season is Upon Us!
We all know there's work to do, but do we know what we have to do? How to prioritize it? How to live up to our brand values? How to balance business sales and holiday dinners?
Join our Mindful Holidays Challenge to receive the accountability, support, and connection you need to have an amazing end of the year!
When we take the time to plan things out ahead, we can see more clearly what we need to do.
When we have a plan to follow, we can use our time better.
When we are organized, we can be more mindful of what is going on around us.
By preparing ourselves ahead of time, we're giving ourselves peace of mind for the future, and more time to spend doing what we love.
The goal is for you to...
- Know exactly what you need to work on, and when.
- Avoid uncomfortable surprises, last-minute changes, etc.
- Plan following your brand values instead of getting caught up in trends.
- Feel prepared, confident, and peaceful in your business and personal life.
- Hit your goals!
This challenge includes five prompts to help you organize both your life and business, and creating a balance between them during busy times. Each prompt includes the following:
- A Questions section, with multiple questions for you to ponder and/or journal about.
- An Action Steps section, with specific tasks for you to complete to keep you on top of things.
- A Conversation section, with ideas of things you can discuss with other to help you achieve your tasks and stay ahead with your plan.
We highly encourage you to get an accountability partner for this challenge, since it makes it much better! Feel free to share with them the lessons in this challenge, so you can both work together to organize yourself.
And the best part is, you can take this challenge again and again, whenever you are facing times when both your business and personal life have to juggle a lot.
Sara is the founder of Stargazed Studio, and is a designer specialized in branding and UX that connects people. She is passionate about educating and helping others who want to start and grow their own online-based business through intuitive branding and mindful strategy. She uses her experience as an introverted entrepreneur to teach through her services, blog, newsletter, and the programs she provides through Grow Together Education.
Sara is a Slytherin, INFJ, and enneagram 2w3. She was born in Costa Rica, but currently lives in Utah, where you can find her every Friday evening at home, eating pizza and watching SciFi with her husband and her doggie.